- Call for papers
- Organizers and Sponsors
- About Trondheim
- Contact us
Instructions for presenters
- The allocated time for the talks are as follows:
17 minutes (max)
- Presentations should be done using MS-Office PowerPoint 2010 or Adobe Acrobat X. A PC and a projector will be available in all the sessions. All presenters should save their presentations on a USB drive in a format readable on a Windows-based PC.
- Presenters should transfer their files to the PC at the venue of their presentation as early as possible. Preferable times are during coffee, lunch and inter-session breaks. A student volunteer will be available to assist the presenters.
- Note: If you use own PC then the extra time for changeover will be deducted from your presentation time.
- Presenters are requested to submit a short biography to the Session Chair, 5 minutes before the beginning of the session. The biography should include at least your title, name and affiliation.
- Poster format is A0 portrait, approx. 84 cm (width) x 118 cm (height).
- Please put up posters as soon as possible (before Monday 10:30) Posters may be on display all days.
- Authors of papers accepted for poster presentation should prepare a 3 min oral presentation for the conference, in addition to the poster.
- Slides (optional) for the 3-min oral presentation must be transferred from USB to the PC in the room well before Monday 13:00. Sorry, no use of own PC is allowed for oral poster presentations.
Guidelines for Session Chairs
- Please take note of the day/time/venue of the session that you are chairing in the program booklet. On the day of the session that you are chairing, obtain any changes to the program from the Secretariat at the Registration Desk.
- Before the start of the session, collect the biographical information of the presenting authors. Use this information to introduce the speaker before his/her presentation.
- Be present in the room where the session is to be held 10 minutes before the start of the session and check that all the presentations have been copied on the PC provided at the venue.
- Remind the presenting author about the time available for their presentation; see "Instructions to Authors" for details.
- Remind the authors at the 2-minute mark (e.g., at the 15th minute of presentation for regular presentations) to make their concluding remarks. Please ensure that there is sufficient time for discussion.
- In case of "no-show" or if a talk ends early, do not advance the presentations. The additional time can be used for discussions related to papers presented earlier in the session.
|Gold sponsor: Gemini Center PROST – Advanced Process Control, at NTNU and SINTEF.|