- Call for papers
- Organizers and Sponsors
- About Trondheim
- Contact us
Basic instructions for paper formatting:
- The length of regular contributions must not exceed 8 (eight) pages for a draft paper and 6 (six) pages for a final paper.
- Papers should be prepared in double column format suitable for direct printing onto A4 paper (8.27in x 11.69in/210mm x 297mm) paper, justified, and using Times Roman 10pt typeface. Do not number pages on the front, as page numbers will be added separately for the preprints and the Proceedings.
- The first page should include:
- Title (maximum 10 words);
- Each author's name and affiliation, including present address;
- Abstract (50-100 words), giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper;
- Five to ten keywords taken from the official IFAC keyword list.
- Use single line spacing throughout. Do not indent the initial lines of paragraphs. Leave a line clear between paragraphs.
Invited session proposals:
- should consist of 4 to 6 papers and a 1-page abstract that summarizes the aim and the content of the invited session.
- If an invited session is not accepted, all corresponding papers will be evaluated individually as regular submissions.
Manuscript preparation:For manuscript preparation, the use of MS-Word or LateX is highly encouraged. The template files for these typesetting software can be downloaded from the following links: Papercept.
- Acceptance of a paper will be made with the understanding that at least one of the authors will attend the DYCOPS symposium to present the paper.
- Before the upload of the final version of a paper, at least one of the authors is required to register for the symposium.
- A sample paper, which complies with the guidelines, is available here.
|Gold sponsor: Gemini Center PROST – Advanced Process Control, at NTNU and SINTEF.|