- Call for papers
- Organizers and Sponsors
- About Trondheim
- Contact us
Note: Workshops 2 and 4 has been cancelled!
Four workshops are planned to be organized in conjunction with DYCOPS-CAB. These workshops will be conducted by experts from academia and industry, and will be relevant to attendees from both backgrounds. The workshops will take place immediately prior to the DYCOPS-CAB symposium, that is at Sunday June 5th, at the same venue, at NTNU, Trondheim.
Workshops are half-day or full-day on topics of interest to the process control community. Advance registration for the workshops will be done through the conference registration website. On-site registration for the workshops will be available, subject to space and resource constraints. We reserve the right to cancel workshops with insufficient interest, with full refund.
The schedule of workshops is as below:
|Track 1||Track 2||Track 3|
|08:30-12:30||Workshop 1||Workshop 2|
|13:30-17:30||Workshop 1, continued||Workshop 3||Workshop 4|
That is, you can attend Workshop 1 OR Workshop 2 and 3 OR Workshop 2 and 4 (or only one of workshops 2, 3 or 4).
- R. Bhushan Gopaluni, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Sachin C. Patwardhan, Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering (Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India)
- Lorenz T. Biegler, Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Aditya Tulsyan, Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Chemical Engineering (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- Svein Olav Hauger, Tor Steinar Schei and Petter Singstad (Cybernetica AS, Norway)
Workshop 3: Making model-based optimizing control an industrial reality – Results from the MOBOCON projectOrganizers:
- Radoslav Paulen, Sebastian Engell (Process Dynamics and Operations Group, Technische Universität Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany)
- Andreas Potschka, Hans Georg Bock (Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing, Heidelberg, Germany)
- Ali Mesbah (University of California-Berkeley, USA)
- Victor M. Zavala (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
|Gold sponsor: Gemini Center PROST – Advanced Process Control, at NTNU and SINTEF.|